Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Next Time I Will Walk Into The Cock & Bull Will Be......

April 10, 2009!

It will be then that Lakewood's smokiest gastropub will be to tolerable to non-smokers.

Thank you Dallas City Council. You finally did something right. Although my libertarian leanings may disagree with these kinds of nanny-state intrusions into property rights, I hate stinking like smoke after leaving a bar. So deploy the Jack-Booted thugs to enforce my desire to drown my sorrows in semi-clean air.

3 comments:

trent said...

I look forward to ruining your visit by throwing up on you.

swcook said...

This is why I cherish our friendship.

jtingermany said...

And I look forward to ruining it by getting us all tossed out.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...