Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Stuff That I Took Pictures Of But Forgot Or Was Too Lazy To Blog About


I made this Hot Chocolate Fondant featured in Gordon Ramsay's cookbook Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy. It was one of the first things I made with my new stove? What stove, you ask?


This one. Now I have to do something about that hideous wallpaper.


Alex was naughty earlier this summer.


Furry bug I found in my garage this morning.


And finally, this Gay Not Gay candidate from the second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

1 comment:

magpie said...

FYI..that furry bug is called a caterpiller. I hope you didn't touch it, because the furry one are poisonous.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...