Friday, May 30, 2008

I Finally Have a Favorite FC Dallas Player

Dominic Oduro.

And how did he earn the prestigious title of King Wally's favorite Hoop? (Is a single FC Dallas player even called a Hoop? and is it 'a' Hoop or 'an' Hoop?)

All you have to do is score Dallas' only two goals in a 2-1 come-from-behind (is there a better way?, yes working blue) in last Saturday's game against Real Salt Lake City (yes this posting is late. I've had bloggers block and yes I did just get a fresh shipment of parentheses).

Even before his first goal I noticed him when he came in as a substitute with about 15-20 minutes left in the game. He had fresh legs and was incredibly fast. I thought if they could get it to him, he'll score.

Look at me. I've seen one game live and I'm a soccer savant.

To see his magic, click here.

And no, I could not name a single other FC Dallas player. Chad Deering? Tatu?

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...