Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank Christ, Another Bank

I was a bit saddened the other day, while driving to Central Market to load up on overpriced produce, to see that The Fare hand been torn down. Renown for it's "ladies" with C-Section scars and at least one good tooth, The Fare was one of the first Breast Emporia I ever attended.

I was doubly saddened to learn today that yet another fucking bank is being build in its place. In a time when more and more people do their banking online or at ATMs, why the need for all these banks? At least three have been build in my neighborhood since I moved here.

Who the fuck still goes to banks????

Oh, and in other bulldozer news. Can we please stop crying about that ugly building torn down on Turtle Creek.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...