Thursday, October 3, 2019

Vanabout 2019 Day 9 & 10: Sonoma

So this is where the trip takes a bit of a turn.

I woke up on day 9 and could not find my phone. All the pictures I had taken the day before, unless I posted them to Facebook, were gone.

And this is why all the wineries were closed  once I got to Sonoma. I had to stop on the way and get a new phone. But at least I got to drink at my now favorite west coast brewery, Henhouse. They are bringing the hazy IPA.

henhouse

The next day was filled with beautiful Sonoma scenery and wines. Wineries visited – Rochioli, Bacigalupi, Scribe and Grunlach Bundschu.

rochioli


2019-09-28 12.51.56-1

2019-09-28 15.57.47


Firsts

  • Visit to Henhouse – wow great beers. My favorite Westcoast brewery now.
  • Visit to Scribe – too bad it was too late
  • Visit to GunBun – I think we’re near Napa.


day 9

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...