Sunday, October 1, 2017

Vanabout 2017 Day 2: Dubois to Tetons

Vanabout17d2

What an amazing day.  First, I woke up to a light dusting of snow.  I’m not sure I’ve ever experienced snow as early as October 1. Then I see a bear, and then more snow than I’ve ever seen in my life. Unfortunately the weather didn’t cooperate once I got to the Tetons as they were hidden behind clouds when I went to take pictures of the famous  Mormon barn. Fortunately, there was just enough 4G mobile network at the Gros Ventre campgrounds to upload this gallery.

As always, click on the gallery to see all the pictures in the gallery.  I’m always amazed when I hear that people think I only posted these seven pictures.  For this gallery, I think there are 40+.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...