Sunday, January 31, 2016

Vermont 2015 Day 6: Burlington

I out-smarted myself by saving $100 on my airfare to Burlington without noticing that I had to stay an extra day.  So at best with room and meal it was maybe a push.  But, hey, I got to hang out in one of my favorite towns.

BlogGallery

I had a fairly disappointing dinner at The Guild Tavern (sorry, no pictures but it was just a steak) which was a shame since it’s owned by the same people Farmhouse Tap & Grill.  A place I like so much I’ve probably eaten there more than any other place outside of Texas.  Only Schweine Janes could be a contender.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...