Sunday, August 3, 2014

Recently in My Face: Chino Chinatown

JT was in town and he dragged me not once but twice to his friend Uno’s restaurant, Chino Chinatown.  It’s a good thing it’s one of the best restaurants in Dallas or I’d be pissed.

TrinitiyGrove (15 of 21)

Elotes.  The most delicious corn in the world.

TrinitiyGrove (17 of 21)

Tostones

TrinitiyGrove (18 of 21)

Ahi tuna nachos.

TrinitiyGrove (19 of 21)

Chicken Lollipops.

TrinitiyGrove (20 of 21)

Duck-fat Fries.

TrinitiyGrove (21 of 21)

Drunken Noodles.  I could eat this three times a day every day forever.

Regrettably not pictured, the duck fried rice with duck breast and a duck egg.  It’s a chock full of duck.

And while I a had my camera over there, I took another nice picture of the bridge.

TrinitiyGrove (13 of 21)

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...