Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Will Never Forget You, Rural Juror : 30 Rock Series Finale Facebook Statuses

TGSAll great things must come to an end.  And as I finish one final bag of Sabor de Soledad, I give to you one last set of Facebook statuses gleaned from 30 Rock*.

 

 

  • Just completed my six-sigma wheel of domination.
  • Has a degree in ethno-musicology from Wesleyan.
  • Is just an alcoholic with a great voice.
  • Spent Christmas alone in the Hamptons drinking Scotch and throwing firecrackers at Billy Joel's dog.
  • Is going out for cigarettes right now.  I'll be back in 15 minutes.
  • Hogcock!
  • Grover Cleveland called.  He wants his watch back.  And he left two non-consecutive messages.
  • Wouldn’t be caught dead in a sweater-vest. **

* Yes, I stole this from JT

** OK,  those last two were from Archer.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...