Sunday, April 1, 2012

Has It Really Been This Long?

SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERA

In a very early blog posting in August of 2007, I showed off my brand new XTerra.  After over 60,000 miles and trips to both Portlands,  it’s officially paid off.  So what was once meant to be a something to pass the time during my time of luxurious unemployment – this blog – now has spanned the lifetime of an auto loan.

Now I have an extra $300 a month to spend.  What should I spend it on?  The best idea gets a Wally’s America T-Shirt (if they ever get printed) and tickets to the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals*

 

* First Dallas Stars home game of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals.  So, not bloody likely.

2 comments:

jtingermany said...

save it for the next trip to europe. Italy during harvest?

swcook said...

OK

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...