Monday, December 14, 2009

Pix of 2004



Ahh 2004 -- the year I didn't take very many pictures. Seriously, I don't know what happened. I only have pictures taken in October of 2004. No pictures of the first birthday party in my new digs. No pix of the the party that resulted in Tree's tooth fragments. No winter league pictures. No New Jersey Pictures. No nuttin. Sorry, 2004 wasn't a very good year.

Since Facebook hates me anything on my blog that uses Flash, if you're looking at this on Facebook you will see nothing. Please go here and relive the phrase Swift Boat got into the vernacular.

4 comments:

jtingermany said...

My mental picture of Duffman is also blurry.

swcook said...

Yeah. Yet another disappointment in the 2004 pix.

Unknown said...

What the hell am I doing in a dress!? How drunk was I? Seriously, do you remember why I was wearing a dress?

- Corey Garrow

swcook said...

It was a Goodwill thing put on by Peacock at the Barley House. Everyone put on took off put on.... various clothes that were going to be donated to Goodwill.

Yes you were drunk.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...