Monday, October 12, 2009

Relaunch

Well, kinda.

I've been away from the blog biz now for a sufficient amount of time to now be practically chomping at the bit to spread my snark throughout this great land of ours (and parts of Canada and Germany).

So prepare to be literarily dazzled by my live blogging of tonight's Muse concert featuring some drunken Irish pop combo at Darth Jerry's Death Star.

Next week will feature my adventures in Washington DC where I try to get a one on one interview with Nobel Peace Prize and future Heisman Trophy award winner Barack Obama. Afterward, I wonder up to Burlington/Waterbury Vermont and try to find the perfect pancake.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...