Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Week's Storms Continue to Take Their Toll

I'm sitting at home, mostly minding my own business, when I hear some rustling outside my front door. I assume it's the UPS guys dropping off a package. Although, for the life of me I couldn't remember ordering anything.

Ususally when the UPS guy drops something off, I hear some rustling, he rings the bell and knocks a few times and then drives off.

But this time no ring, no knock -- just rustling.

So I opened my front door to see what my early onset alzheimers has cased me to treat this unknown package like Christmas day, when I see this:



Not to worry. The tree trunk is not about to crush my neighbor.

Her reaction to this the fallen tree pretty much says it all, "What the fuck!?!?!"

1 comment:

jtingermany said...

This is God's way of saying, "time to move to the 'dorf"

delinnic -- Items, usually, words, that have been freed from societal constraints of horizontal and vertical linearity.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...