Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Freebird Challenge

Day one and I've nearly run out of things to do. So after picking up some groceries at Central Market, I decided, since Freebirds is right around the corner, to grab a burrito. I'm a fan of the Chipotle burrito. But I hadn't had a Freebirds in a while. So I thought I'd give it another chance. The verdict: it's ok. Chipotle is better. There are more choices at Freebirds, but Chipotle wins on the basics: better meat, better guac, much better rice.

1 comment:

magpie said...

How do you feel about Qdoba? And yes, I am going spend my entire afternoon posting on all of your blogs from the past three months.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...