Yeah, this is starting to get boring. And I seemed to have plateaued (does that make sense for something that's declining?? nadired, perhaps??). But thank sweet baby Jebus the wind has died down.
Weight Lost: 9lbs
Travel update: I'm not going to Chicago. Plans changed and I'm going to Minneapolis. So prepare to be Blogalanched® (a registered trademark of SummerOfSteve, The LLC, a wholly owned subsidary of Sheinhardt Wigs).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment