The fog has lifted further.
All day at work I just couldn't believe how clear-headed I was. Except for when my account manager called to tell me she was there with my paycheck (good christ she drains my life-force), I was remarkably full of energy all day. I'm starting to wonder if there's speed in some of the suppliments that I'm taking for the detox.
Weight Loss: 4lbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment