I may have over done it with the sleeping/dreaming.
Napping yesterday afternoon made it difficult to sleep tonight which made me tired throughout the day. But I was re-invigorated when I left work and there was a chill in the air.
Weight Loss: 8 lbs
Current Craving: A glass of red wine (and maybe a couple of vicadin for some really cool dreams)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment