It was a flavor explosion. And all it was was a smoked turkey sample at Central Market.
It was my first meat in 12 days and it was delicious. I followed that up with some grilled tilapia at La Calle Doce and it was even better.
So, the question is, were these things really good or was it just because I've been eating grass clippings (sorry to repeat the same joke, but I just woke up) for 10 days?
Also, detox may be hitting some turbulence in its final week. I found out I have to fly to Chicago for work to essentially sit around and be there if something catastrophic happens.
Good times.
Weight Lost: 9lbs
Detox Discovery: Organic Cameo apples at Central Market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment