No I haven't quit yet -- and I won't. I just am still struggling with some bloggers block.
When I first heard about this program on The Ticket, I could buy the part where all these guys have lost a lot of weight in just a few weeks. But I couldn't buy the part where you feel better and are more clear headed.
Well, for the first two or three days, I was very foggy-headed. I woke up both days with mild headaches from caffeine withdrawal and I could barely focus at work. However today I woke up and felt great. The fog had lifted and I had a surprisingly large amount of energy for as little carbs I'm eating.
Weight Lost: 4 lbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment