Monday, August 27, 2007
Two Months
This is the two month mark of The Summer of Steve. Looking back, I feel like I got very little accomplished. Sure, I bought a new car, took down some ugly mirrors, threw a couple of parties, took a vast amount of antibiotics, ate at lot of new restaurants and played blackjack while sipping Dr Pepper. But I should have done better. Well, as soon as my new license plates come in I will commence with my Walkabout. Anyone want a husky for 3 weeks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment