I attended an entrepreneurial seminar Thursday afternoon as apart of my Right Management benefit. Ideally I would like to own my own (redundant?) business. But man there seems to be a lot of work involved. I didn't really enjoy it. The seminar was way too much about asking the class questions. I'm not there to hear what the blowhards taking the seminar have to say. I'm there to hear what the instructor has to say. But on a positive not the Right Management office is right by the Greenhill school. As I was leaving, I saw the girls field hockey team practicing in their plaid skirts. Which was nice.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Entrepreneurial Seminar
I attended an entrepreneurial seminar Thursday afternoon as apart of my Right Management benefit. Ideally I would like to own my own (redundant?) business. But man there seems to be a lot of work involved. I didn't really enjoy it. The seminar was way too much about asking the class questions. I'm not there to hear what the blowhards taking the seminar have to say. I'm there to hear what the instructor has to say. But on a positive not the Right Management office is right by the Greenhill school. As I was leaving, I saw the girls field hockey team practicing in their plaid skirts. Which was nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
1 comment:
Dude, those girls are less than HALF your age.
Post a Comment