I spent the greater part of this morning at the dentist again. This time I had two fillings replaced and a new crown added. Well, it's really a temp. Thankfully there was no root canal or any other wire inserted into me. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
1 comment:
Since when did you become Chewbacca?
Wait a sec...I just figured it out...You're a rare breed of hairless wookie! Holy crap. You could make millions!
Post a Comment