We take a break from the beer fest for a road trip to the birthplace of Pilsner beer, Plzen, and then on to a castle. On a sadder note, both meals today were very unspectacular and thus not worth blogging about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
1 comment:
Very nice! Next time I definitely have to visit the area!
Ann-Katrin
Post a Comment