It’s mostly been rainy, cloudy and cold here in the ‘dorf. But finally the sun broke through and I got to walk around the city a bit. And could there be a better way to end a day than with copious amounts of altbier, schweine haxe, some blutwurst and then more altbier?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
1 comment:
Those two photos of you show phenomenal technique! Well done, anonymous photog!
Post a Comment