Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Pix of 2003
Ah, 2003 -- the last days of Musso and my life in Flower Mound.
Highlights: Ultimate tournaments in New Orleans, Nac and Austin, and trips to Vegas and Colorado.
Since Facebook hates me anything on my blog that uses Flash, if you're looking at this on Facebook you will see nothing. Please go here and relive our quick mission accomplished in Iraq and immediate withdrawal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
2 comments:
Please god please tell me that's not me in the super short shorts with Maria Thompson.
Giggle.
Yeah, that's you. It's the only picture I have of you BFFs.
Post a Comment