You know there is a perfectly usable bridge over White Rock Lake. You don't have to use Mockingbird anymore. I know. There are a bunch of pedestrians on the bridge that would slow you down. But let's be honest. You're a bit of a plus sized gentleman. There's no crime in that. I'm one myself. So those few seconds you lose on the bridge aren't going to ruin you Tour de France qualification. Better that walkers be in your way than you be in the way of a SUV going 50 mph.
-- Post From My iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment