First you make a decadent grilled cheese made from brie and cheddar on brioche grilled with the perfect amount butter. Then, because this is how I roll, I knock it up a notch by adding bacon jam. But that’s not even close to good enough. I then added a fried chicken thigh. It was ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment