Ten years ago this week a couple of crazy Canadians dragged me and Pokie up to Calgary for Stampede. If The Summer of Steve had existed ten years ago, there would no doubt have been this posting. And, yes, this is pretty much only posted today for everyone to enjoy that last picture of Pokie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
3 comments:
That was a beauty. I did not know any photos of that trip existed. I thought that was before cameras.
Pokie and I were talking about this trip the other night and I found a few pix.
Holy moly, blast from the past!!!
Post a Comment