Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
3 comments:
Hmmm...maybe Californication isn't all bad. Still mostly bad, but not all.
Show me a girl that can tell the difference between "Two Buck Chuck" and a $40 bottle and I'll show you a girl that will probably kick me to the curb once she asks why I peel all the labels off my bottles.
She needs to be able to tell the difference to want to kick you to the curb?
Post a Comment