With a pulled groin and sandy mangina sidelining me, the best way for me to pass the time while waiting for the sweet release of death to free me from the stifling heat and humidity in College Station was to try my hand at sports photography. Although I did get a few good shots, I can’t help but think I need a longer lens. But instead, I may just buy a Porsche.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
2 comments:
i've got a long lens for you right here.
seriously, feel free to borrow one of my lenses next time you plan to shoot some ultimate.
Post a Comment