Many times during our mutual unemploymentness, The Jester and I have pondered what kind of comedic brilliance would pour out of us after pouring several beers into us at lunch. With employment looming in my all too near future, we finally pulled the trigger.
Thanks to Henk's European Deli and their $3.75 22oz Spaten Optimators for making this happen.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment