After weeks of practically doing nothing at work every day, the higher ups realized I was no longer needed and gave me the boot. To Beal's great credit, they are keeping me on for the next two weeks.
So let the Spring of Steve begin (in two weeks).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
2 comments:
Two words: Euro trip.
And to think you turned down Paris!!!
Post a Comment