Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
2 comments:
Too wide for this luddite. I like to keep my browser in portrait format, and I hate having to use the horizontal scroll bar. Unfortunately, I have to expand to landscape ratio to eliminate the horizontal scroll bar. No win for me.
Love,
Pokey
what? not everyone has 17" laptops?
Oh, and I'm supposed to listen to the guy that usually looks at this blog thru an RSS reader???
I'm working on it when you posted and I exaggerated the width and will drop one of the widget columns.
Post a Comment