The Dallas Stars are off to a terrible start. And things got worse yesterday when it was announced that Captain Brendon Marrow was out the rest of the season with a torn ACL. Without the heart and soul of the team, it's hard to imagine them lifting themselves from the basement of the Western Conference.
So, I'm consoling myself with memories of better times.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment