This morning I had to get up at a decent time for a 8:45 phone interview for a job at Data Reference located Hillcrest and the tollway. The phoner went well so a face-to-face interview was scheduled for the afternoon. So, I suited up and headed for my first dreaded interview.
This was my first job interview in over a decade. Just before the holidays I canceled an face-to-facer with a company in Las Colinas. It didn't sound like my kind of job, and I just wasn't psyched, so I canceled. In retrospect it might have been nice to practice.
I think the interview went well. For the most part I answered all the important questions correctly. Although at one point, on a fairly tricky question, sweat started to form on my forehead.
I guess I know why I haven't been on a World Poker Tour final table now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
No comments:
Post a Comment