Thanks to Magpie for taking one of the rare pictures of me playing Ultimate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
2 comments:
Excellent work! Those were some of your best candid portraits yet. So real I didn't need to be there!
Thanks. I thought this was some of my best work. Doubly so because I don't remember taking half of them.
Post a Comment